Audio and Print
Two For Space Jam Please Podcast On “F*ck You, Pay Me” in Pleasure Activism. November 2019
GenderFuge Podcast On The Bogus BDSM Defence, with Andrea Zanin. October 2019
“Sex Workers And Domestic Workers — Exploring The Parallels” Roundtable on solidarities between sex workers and domestic workers experiences in Europe, with a focus on migration.
Radio Canada How anti-trafficking campaigns victimize migrant sex workers (full audio)
“When Your Money Counts On It: Sex Work and Transformative Justice” (editor) In Beyond Survival: Strategies and Stories from the Transformative Justice Movement Available for pre-order! Out January 2020.
“F*ck You, Pay Me” in Pleasure Activism: The Politics of Feeling Good
“The Bogus BDSM Defence: The Manipulation of Kink as Consent to Assault” in Dis/Consent: Perspectives on Sexual Consent and Sexual Violence
“Migrant Sex Work Justice: A Justice-Based Approach to the Anti-Trafficking Movement” (co-author) in Marvellous Grounds: Queer of Colour Formations in Toronto
“Migrant Sex Worker Justice: Building Alliances Across Movements” (co-author) in Red Light Labour: Sex Work Regulation, Agency, and Resistance
“No Cop-Zone? Reflections on the Pussy Palace Raid” in Any Other Way: How Toronto Got Queer
“Word Travels: The Social Network That Sex Workers Built” Bitch Magazine
“Why I Started The Feminist Porn Awards (And What I Got Wrong”), Huffington Post
“Why Would White Women Vote For A Man So Widely Accused of Sexual Abuse?” The Establishment
“What We’re Getting Wrong About Dissociation” Shameless Magazine
“A Dominant in Lust, Love and Heartbreak” The Rumpus
The God of Sluts, Ravishly
Poetry Feature Spread, Make/Shift Magazine: Feminisms in Motion
“We See Where Your Son Gets His Attitude From” Hip Mama Magazine (editor)
“Sex work and Stranger Violence: on policing, ‘rescue; and abolition” in The Abolitionist: A Publication of Critical Resistance. Issue 25: Policing
”Hiring a Sex Worker is Like Sunning on the Beach” in $pread: The Best of the Magazine that Illuminated the Sex Industry and Started a Media Revolution
Contributing author “Use The Rights Words: Media Reporting on Sexual Violence in Canada” , Femifesto
Contributing author “The Smart Sex Worker’s Guide to Sustainable Funding” Network for Sex Work Projects
- “Organizing on the Corner: Trans Women of Colour and Sex Worker Activism in Toronto in the 1980s and 1990s” (Between the Lines Press)
- Roundtable on Sex Work Politics and Prison Abolition Upping The Anti: A Journal of Theory and Action
- Tits and Sass “Activist Spotlight: The Migrant Sex Workers Project On Borders and Building Movements”
- Washington Post Want to Figure Out The Rules of Consent? Ask Sex Workers
- Esquire Magazine Will the Backpage Shutdown Make Sex Workers Less Safe?
- CBC news Women strip-searched, charged in bathhouse raids reject public apology
- The Advocate Was Apology from Toronto Police to LGBTQ Community Too Late?
- Xtra Magazine Why these queer women stand in solidarity with gay men opposing Project Marie
- Globe and Mail Activist on declining Toronto Police apology for 1981 bathhouse raids
- Femifesto Sex Workers Are Experts at Sexual Consent
- Huffington Post Let’s Dispel the Myths around Sex Workers and Assault
- Dandyhorse Revolutions in Sex Work: Legislating Safety
- Vice Canadian Cops Launched a Sting Operation Against Sex Workers Last Month
- Now Magazine on sex worker responses to the Supreme Court ruling on prostitution
- The Globe and Mail Are sex workers being heard in the legal dialogue over prostitution?
- Decolonizing Solidarity: Conversations and Film Screening
- Reclaiming Revolution: Sex Working, Trans, 2 Spirit Feminists Rise Up!
- Remember the Living: Monica Forrester on Sisters in Spirit and Indigenous Sex Workers
- Miss Major in Toronto
- Testimony to House of Commons on “Protection of Communities and Exploited Persons” Act (Bill C 36)
- Rights Not Rescue: on the harms of anti-trafficking policy (Law Union of Ontario)
- After Bedford: Whats Next? on The Impacts of Swedish Model on the Lives of Sex Workers (Law Union of Ontario)
- CTV news Supreme Court decision to strike down the prostitution laws in Canada